We want to shape the future with vision and innovation. Be part of it and develop your full potential!
As part of the global NTT DATA Group, one of the most successful IT service providers in the world, we specialize in value-added SAP solutions as NTT DATA Business Solutions. With over 11,000 employees in more than 30 countries, we design, implement and develop custom-fit SAP solutions for our global customers.
Would you like to take the next step in your career and be part of our highly qualified team? Then strengthen our team with your ambition and motivation to become a reliable role in supporting our corporate management!
Are you ready to break new ground?
Your role at NTT DATA Business Solutions would include:
- Providing support and advice to the CEO with day-to-day operations and strategic questions
- Creation and presentation of high-level reports, statistics, graphs and analysis results
- Management of the interfaces between the CEO and the specialist departments
- Reporting and strategic evaluation of departmental key indicators
- Ensuring smooth operation of internal and external information flows
- Professional and competent support of the CEO with the preparation and follow-up of meetings and appointments
- A university degree with above-average success
- Experience in an international organizational environment and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Initial professional experience in the service sector preferred within management or strategy consulting
- Strong communication skills, a sense of responsibility and convincing analytical skills as well as social intercultural competence
- High degree of independence, trustworthiness and handling of ad-hoc requests
- Speak and write German as well as English at a fluent level
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Team-oriented corporate culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer
- Individually tailored onboarding program including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career support with our career model and individual development programs
- International development opportunities and networks
- Inhouse Academy with a variety of professional technical training, soft skills training, SAP Learning Hub and certification opportunities
- 25% employer contribution to the company pension scheme as well as other attractive pension offers (e.g. lifetime working account)
- Free drinks and fruit in the offices and an allowance for lunch